Going Vegitarian For a Day: Harder Than I Thought

So going vegetarian is a trendy thing right now. Lots of icons have gone vegetarian. including one of my favorites Arianna Grande. So I decided, why not? There have been multiple pros to going vegetarian. You digestion tract is cleaned out and your skin get clear and many more. So I could see the profit in just one day of going vegetarian. here  is my story:

I planned the night ahead what I would eat, making sure I eat and drank nothing with some type of Un-Vegetarian thing in it. Apparently you cant have sugar because sugar is processed with bone char. Which is concerning by the way. So I woke up and ate plain oatmeal cooked in water. I know sounds dull to me too. So I ate my plain oatmeal and plain black coffee, which I was fine with. It filled me for a while and I wasn't unhappy with my meal.
                                                    Image result for funny vegan memes
Now for lunch I had water and a vegan stir fry. I was practically starving when I got my food. I was so hungry because my food was cooking and my family was eating pizza and chips. And for any american skipping pizza can be like forgetting to eat all day. So I sat there with my very good bowel of Chinese vegan food still wanting pizza, I might have a problem. I had a banana so I wouldn't be as hungry and called lunch time to an end.

For dinner I ate roasted potatoes and green-beans. This was hard because apparently Vegetarians cant have salt? I don't actually know why but a few site said so. The green beans had literally nothing on them. And somehow it all taste so good. I just couldn't believe that I was eating vegetarian and still okay with the taste. Goes to show that vegetarians do have good food.
                             Image result for funny vegan memes
How I felt through out the day:
I had a lot of energy. I was dancing like a crazy person through the house and singing weirdly, I cant really explain this. I felt hungry at the beginning but when I went to eat dinner I was almost full. I went to bed satisfied with my meals. I had a great day and had a great school day. I would recommend this to anyone.
That's it Peeps! I hope you loved this, it was hard to do but so worth it! Are you vegan? tell me in  the comments. Have a great day lovelies!
Quote of the week:
                                                      Image result for quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review