House Under construction

My life seems to always have something crazy happening. So why not have a carpet redoing in the middle of the week lol. We had our carpets redone, and even though I didn't put in the new carpets there was a lot of work behind the scenes.
Now if you've never had your floors redone here goes a little talk of before the installers come. You have to get everything off the floors, and I mean everything. So when the installers come they can rip out the old and in with the new. So guess what I was doing till one in the moring the night before and till 8:30 the day of? if you guessed moving things you're correct. Bulls eye
                                                  Image result for moving jokes
So while me and my brother moved heavy furniture down the stairs my sisters and brothers moved toys and things. We pretty much moved it all in the span of five hours. That might seem like a lot but having 4 bedrooms full of furniture, toys, and other random things you tend to take a lot of time. Then apparently my brother decided when I asked him to help that his leg would break. He laid on the floor "crying" that his leg hurt. He later admitted he was faking, which I already knew lol.
                                                Image result for trying to get out of work meme
                                   My million dollar dream was to get it all down stairs.
It was 12 pm when everyone went to bed and all the stuff was moved down stairs, Now why did O stay up an extra hour? The house wasn't clean, duh lol. So I grabbed my headphones and put on my playlist. I cleaned out from under beds and threw away things. I even fixed the closets. Because you cant have clothes on the floor I had to move all of the clothes to the top shelf. Sense i'm so short this was a struggle for me.
                                                    Image result for funny short memes
                                        This girl knows what i'm talking about!
I went to bed after cleaning. I slept four hours. I mean isn't that enough lol.
I woke up the next morning ready to get the job done. Me and my brother brought all of the mattresses down stairs. which isn't as easy as it sounds. Especially for such a tiny girl who's trying to get the mattress off a triple bunk. We cleaned out the storage areas and stacked it all in our dinning room.
That whole day all I ate was a bagel and a bag of hot Cheetos. You cant cook in a kitchen full of mattresses, bed spreads, pillows, and other random things. The guys came and installed the carpet. As you would imagine it was quiet loud. There would be an occasional bang that would send me plying across the room. When everything was finished it looked so good.
Then we had to begin the process of putting everything back up! I took a lot less time for some odd reason. We finished by 10 P.M. which is amazing. We even went through everything and threw away a lot of stuff. So by the end of it all our house looked so good! I think that this actually helped us have fun together as a family. So my advice, if your ever fighting with your family, get your carpets redone! lol, i'm joking.
So thank you again for reading lovelies. It means so much to me! If you have any suggestions for future blog post or a question just comment down below. Have a great week and do something amazing!
Quote of the week:
Image result for quote of the day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review