Welcome back: a honest post about my life, I've fallen a few steps back lol

Hello lovelies. I know its been forever! I really do feel sorry about that, and i will get into why I was gone. It really has been a stressful half a year, Ihope yall are doing well
An explanation:
I've been gone for some time now, im sorry again. Im currently in my junior year of highschool and it has struck me like lightning. Lets start off by saying I have always been good in school. Ive always had A's or tried really hard to get them. This year I decided to take challenging courses. Challeging was an undestatement. I was sruggling to keep up and started falling behind. Now im finally where i want yo be in my classes.
Another reason is that my house has flooded. Thankfully now im back in and ready to start fresh with my life style.
The last reasin was that I lost myself personally. I stopped doing things i cared so much about and just started stressing on the important things. Junior year is when you decide. Decide what you might ask? When you decide basically your whole future. You start looking into colleges and getring your GPA up. You decide what careet you want. I dont know about you, but the biggest thing ive had to decide so far was what I've wanted to vook for dinner! So i took this year with a mountain of salt and started sleeping less, getting less done, and a lot more crying episodes than usuall. My mind set was not where I wanted it.
So that leads me to my next statement. I dedcided I needed to mame a change. So I'm going to personally start a glow up diary. This was inspired by alivia de'Andres.
Im going to start off with a blog post on my current satistics next week and go feom there. This is a big step for me and I hope you guys follow along with me!
Thank you guys so much. Lovelies I hope you all have a fantastic week and sleep well. Love you goodbye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review