My statistics and why im doing this.

Goodmoring, or is it afternoon... its officially the afternoon when I'm writing this, but it could depend on where you live. So today starts the day of the day I start a life journey.
If you've read the last post you know that I have started a glow up journey.
I'm not talking about body wise, well not only body wise. I'm starting a spiritual and mental journey as well. And disclaimer, this is for me and myself lol. I want to just be happy. I want to be the person that walks into a room and everyone knows its going to be a great day. I know it sounds weird but I'm going to do it. I'm ready to truly find myself and listen to me. I'm ready to just be happy with who and what I am. A few years from now I'm going to look back at this series and know why and how I did it.
So lets start:
I currently wake up at 7 am. I know that's not late, but its late compared to myself a year ago. I used to wake up at 5, I really had it together back then lol.
I currently do not pray or read my bible regularly, which is something I admire in people. I need to start.
I don't read at all anymore, no wonder my reading skills have went down.
I don't write anymore either. I know I've quit a lot of stuff I like. I'm going to start  writing a journal/diary.
I don't work out guys, like at all, I'm gonna have to do something about that. Maybe a jog? Lol.
I don't have a persist ant sleep schedule, I used to be very persistent, but I've lost that as well.
I currently don't eat very healthy, but were going to fix that!
But wait, what about the statistics? Like the weight and height of the person typing? This is not a co nest with myself to look better, its to feel better about life! I don't think life should be measured by your measurement, I don't even own a scale to be honest, and I like it that way. I want to have a healthy life style,  I believe along with a good lifestyle your body will follow in suit.

So here we go. This plus more is what I'm going to be changing. Come along with me, do that contest with me as well. because if we keep sleeping with dreams, will we ever wake up and chase them? "Lets get this bread" lol
Bye lovelies! Hope you have a great day and a great life!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Fashion Trends I love

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-