Dressing for success -glow up already diaries-

 The number one thing that I’ve heard from successful  in my life is to dress for success. What does that even mean? Well it means to dress for what you hoping to get. Want a promotion? Dress for it. It not even just this simple, here is more points.

1. Dress like you have it.

Like I said if you want a promotion dress like you aLready have it. Do you want to be successful? Dress like it. Have you seen a millionaire wear dingy clothes? Not to work at least. Looking at you mark Zuckerberg. But even if he was to wear his dingiest clothes they where bought with something in mind, dress like what you want and what your doing.

2. Don’t just dress it, live it.

If I want to be a CEO I can’t go around moping. I need to dress and feel what I want.  I need to exude confidence in life and actions.

3. Dressing doesn’t have to be expensive.

If you don’t have the funds that okay, wear you nicest clothes to work. Trying is better than not doing so at all. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. So dress with what you have, and try your hardest.

4. Don’t want a raise or a promotion? Still do it.

It’s good to do your best anyway! Showing that you are ready to be bumped up before you want it shows a lot. It means your not only elegant, but maybe even looking foreword your future in the company.

5. Have a good attitude with others dress.

If others don’t see the reason for your up dressing then don’t pay attention to it. Do you for yourself. If others don’t dress how you do don’t bother them, they get exactly what they work for.

Thank you for listening for my little dress for success rant, have a great day lovelies! Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Fashion Trends I love

The Selection Series Review