Influencers that influence the best in me

 



In a world where influencers can be very problematic and everything your mom warned you about, it’s rare to find those hidden gems. Today I will discuss a few of my favorite, and yes, positive impacting influencers. With out further ado here are a few influencers you should follow.

Kristen Johns

Kristen Johns gives so much life to every platform she’s on. With her bubbly attitude and lovely outlook on life she’s the perfect person to follow. Her husband, Marcus Johns, is also a social media star and was a vine star. They truly embody my personal morals

Jess and Gabriel Conte
I have watched this couple for at least three years now and let me say they make me believe in love and faith. They are always sweet to each other and others around them. They share their faith and show their love for God it’s every step they take!

Ellie June
Ellie June and I share a sense of fashion but also a love for knitting. She Is soft spoken but very well rounded and such a great content creator.

Michelle Choi 
Michelle Choi has been creating content for years now and never have I heard her be anything but positive. She has an amazing boyfriend (Ivan) and a beautiful dog (dobby) By her side. She loves to eat and try her best shot at life, making her the perfect follow.

Michelle Choi #2 *The Seoul Search*
I found this Michelle Choi by accident, but this was the best accident! She creates great aesthetically pleasing videos with great camera angles. She also embodies self empowerment and self love. She also has a super cute, but serious, personality.

Michelle Reed
I know, another Michelle? Yes! She was based in New York but recently moved back to her home town Dallas,Tx with her new husband Aidan. She’s been my go to for vlogs but also for motivational content. She’s happy, realistic, and loves coffee, what more do I need?

Natasha Oceane
Natasha Oceane is a fitness influencer. Now don’t let that scare you, because she doesn’t like diets and loves just having fun. She a fitness motivated sweetheart with a boyfriend named Mario, they often compete in challenges together. She has helped me gain a love for fitness and food. She’s great at what she loves and shares her love with others.


                                                                Keltie O’Connor 


Now keltie is where it’s at.  She’s a fitness lady but she does fun fitness challenges so we don’t have to. Based in Ontario, Canada. She is one of the funniest people I’ve ever watched and definitely worth a follow.


Last but not least Alivia D’andrea. She is the lady who started me on my journey to a new and better life. Thanks to her I’ve begun to see changes. Definitely worth a follow.

That’s it for today! Hope you all loved it and if you guys want me to do a certain topic or try something like a challenge, just add your comment in the comment section. Bye lovelies!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Fashion Trends I love

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-