Learning to love working out -glow up diaries-

 


Afternoon lovelies. So I’m going to talk about working out, but mostly just learning to love it. I know, how could you like sweating and smelling like a pig while torturing yourself to physical activity. Well I’m gonna teach you! I will say that I do workout, but I’m not a fitness junkie. These are tips that I have learned through filling them myself.

1. Do a workout you like.

Riddle me this, if I hate going to a water park, am I going to force myself to go to them? No, because I won’t enjoy it. The same goes for working out. If I don’t like jogging, I won’t do it. It makes no sense to do something I don’t like, it will make me less motivated, and it’s easier to give up.

2. Affirmations

Every time I get done with a workout I tell myself I did amazing, and that I’m a queen. A little cheesy, I know, but it works. I feel happier and look forward to working out more often. I feel so good when I know that I will get a self pat on the back for doing something for myself.

3. Get like minded people

Even though I’m not a fitness junkie I do have family and friends who are. I look up to them and follow some of their ideas. If you have people who also like working out, your going to like working out more often. It’s a human reaction to a positive influence, your going to like most of what the person likes, including fitness.

4.  It’s okay to not want to do it.

I know working out seems daunting. I started working out as a way to pass away time and boredom. I feel in love after myself affirmations. Then I soon came to a slump, I didn’t want to workout. That’s okay, it’s okay to want rest. I like to do an extra cleaning day on these days so that way I’m still doing something. Get your rest in and try again tomorrow.

5. Try new things.

Last but not least, try new things. Spice it up a little! Of course your going to get bored of the same workouts that you do everyday. It’s boring. Try doing one day or jump roping then maybe doing tennis the next day. Remember that any movement is good for you. Thirty minutes of movement is recommended by doctors. So just a 30 minute house clean will suffice.

Thank you for reading my blog and maybe taking in some ideas. If you have any suggestions or comments comment them below. Love hearing for you all. Have a great day bye!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Fashion Trends I love

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-