How to be happy: Life at a glance

Being happy is something we all need, In a world where almost everyone is depressed, we need a light. I have struggled with being unhappy. Its really hard to put on a fake face when we really just wan't to be okay. So today i'm giving you a guide to how I became optimistic and happier.
I took a deep breath
When I was stressed I took a deep breath. I know it sounds dumb, but it helps. it really just lets part of it out.
I prayed about it
I have always been told that God is my happiness and hope. So I prayed about it. This really did help. God took my worries and unhappiness and made me truly better. This is the most effective method I've found.
Bible Time
Aside from just praying about it looked up what God had said about happiness. The bible is full of great teaching that lasts forever. This is where I find all of the wisdom I need.
All days of the afflicted are evil, but he that is of a merry heart will have continual feasts proverbs 15: 15
Remember good times
It might be a little hard, but remember the good times. This has honestly made me more optimistic about there always being better times ahead. Its not about the current mood, its about the future mood.
Have goals
Have goals and stick to them. What I mean is that you need to have goals, it okay if they change, but don't change them for others. You always need to find a happy place and goals should be where your happy place is.
Forget
Forget the past. I have always heard to forgive and forget, this is a great idea. I should forgive people and myself, but also forget about it. Life will get better and if we die tomorrow, was it truly worth being angry over? Most likely no. Me and my sister live by this motto out. We get mad and laugh about it five minutes latter.
Door Mat
Don't be anyone's door mat, nobody can treat you like that and you shouldn't take it. Be strong and drop friends if needed. It will make you happier to know everyone respects you and you respect them. This goes hand in hand with Forgetting and forgiving. You forgive and forget others wrong doings, but don't give them a chance to hurt you again.
Find a small group
Get a small group of friends. I have one friend who I tell all my secretes and my secrets are still safe. Its fine to have a large group of friends, but have few that you will tell your secrets to. 

Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, ideas, or goals put them in the comments. I would be happy to help. I post every Monday, so i hope to see you guys again. bye lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review