My bucket list for 2019


I have always thought that Bucket lists where a great idea. So  I decided to make my own. I hope I make this the best year ever with my bucket list. hopefully it will inspire you to do something new!

                                                 Image result for bucket list
º Visit a new city
º Leave a sweet note in a library book ( I think this is my favorite, its just so simple and cute)
º Read 20 new books (i have a problem with reading the same ones over and over)
º Dance in the rain (i know so cliche, but i cant help it)
º Learn a new song on the piano
º Spend a whole day without tech
º Learn how to write in cursive
º Make a hundred on 3 math quizzes( I know, sounds kind of hard)
º Learn a new hairstyle out of my comfort zone
º Ride a roller coaster ( I have an extreme fear of heights)
º Watch the sun rise & set
º Star gaze with a few freinds
º Grow a new plant
º Watch a movie that is a different genre than my usual (Rom-Com´s are still the best)
º Make a pet rock (Random, but you're never to old for it)
º Have a tea party with little sisters
º Get my braces off ( my dream since they where put on)
º Try new Starbucks drink
º Try a new food
º Get a tan ( I literally call myself white-out white)
º Have a back yard picnic with the family
º Learn something new and exiting
º Learn to dance ( and I mean good dance, not my normal dance moves)
º  Pull an all nighter
º  Pay it Forward
º Write more on my blog
º Try yoga for a week ( yes, might injure myself, but i will try)
º Learn every bone in the body ( i will find this humerus... no, okay)
º Learn to write something in Japanese
º Make everyday worth living
º Do something crazy for a new fun story
º Finish my novel
º Finish my stitch blanket
º Organize something
º Learn to love everyone, no matter what (everyone deserves a little love)

Thank you for reading my blog!
If you have any suggestions on more bucket list ideas, or just idea in general, put it in the comments. I love to hear from yall! I am happy to start 2019 off with new ideas and plans. Hope to see yall back on Monday. Love you peoples!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review