Homeschooling: A year worth of my life

Now when I had first been home schooled I was in the eight grade. Lets just say with middle school attitude running through my veins it wasn't the best year. I had always been a 'show me how to then I will do' kind of person. So being at home on a computer to learn by myself didn't sound like it was going to work. It went as well as you think it did. So when my mom told me I would be home schooled again, you could guess my reaction.
                                           Image result for homeschooling memes
I went into a new homeschooling program and all new curriculum. So I felt like I could make it work. Let me tell you I was confident that I would make good grades and try my hardest. Also there is this little thing everyone asks me about socialization. I am actually socialized as much as I want to be, I like books better than people. So you can make your own assumption about that.
                                              Image result for homeschooling memes
So I actually ended up making all A's and one B the whole year. I was pretty happy, besides that B in chemistry. Yes, you used to make Chemistry jokes about love, no, it is war. And I am proud to say I half concurred Chemistry. The other half is with stoichiometry. So I would say this year was successful.
                                      Image result for chemistry memes
Now I shined In literature, History, and Personal Finance. Geometry was good, I didn't have a problem but math just has never been my favorite. Can I just say that homeschooling, I believe, has helped me learn to study and get better at things i'm not good at.
                                                     Image result for school puns
So everything I have accomplished this year. I have been accepted into NHS. I have gotten Multiple appreciation rewards from teachers. I think I want to be in duel credit next year. And finally I have straight A's. So I would say home school has done quite a lot for me. Oh, and I also started this Blog!

That's it for today lovelies. I hope you loved it and if you have any questions or maybe your home schooled too just comment down below! My school year has just ended and I cant believe I have survived.
Quote of the week:

                                                      Image result for quotes puns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review