Fashion Trends I love

Im not one to like something just because everyone else does, but that doesn't mean there aren't some trends I love to follow. Now these are my personal style preferences and I probably wont stop wearing when there "out" of style. All the clothes on this blog post are from Olive and Ave or Piper and Scoot.
Scrunchies- I love scrunchies. They help my hair so much its crazy. It helps reduce breakage, hair creases and it helps add a little pop to any outfit. I also like that my mom wore them as a teen and now I wear them as well. Its like a little bond lol. from Olive and Ave.
Olive Ave Boutique; Front View: Scrunchie Velvet Burgundy
Modest clothing- I have always loved modesty. Not just because i'm an apostolic Pentecostal, even before I was apostolic I loved modesty. I feel like a lady being modest and I feel like its just a way to show that you respect yourself. I will always love to dress modestly.
Sherpa coats-I don't know what it is about them but they make me feel like i'm a cuddly teddy bear. I'm always cold as well. I will wear two coats outside when its 50 degrees outside. This is the perfect jacket for both, so this is why I love this trend. From Olive and Ave.
Olive Ave Boutique; Front View: Britta Pullover In Mustard, Comes In Sizes Small, Medium, Large, Fabric: 100% Polyester
Floral- Ive always been a sucker for floral clothing. It looks so dainty and can be worn so many ways. no matter if it a skirt or a dress i can mix and match all day. From Olive and Ave.
Olive Ave Boutique; Front View: Dora Top In Taupe, Comes In Sizes Small, Medium, Large, Fabric: Self: 83% Rayon // 13% Polyester // 4% Spandex // Contrast: 97% Rayon // 3% Spandex

Button down dresses-
The summer ones that you can wear in the winter. They look so simple and you can dress them up or down and you can add pops of color any where you want.From Olive and Ave.

Olive Ave Boutique; Front View: Moore Dress In Black, Comes In Sizes Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, Fabric: 100% Cotton
Yellow clothes-
I have recently fell in love with yellow. I don't know why, but it makes me happy to see yellow lighting up a room, so you can see why I would love yellow clothing. From Olive and Ave.
Olive Ave Boutique; Front View: Shauna Dress In Honey, Comes In Sizes Small, Medium, Large, Fabric: 100% Rayon
OLIVE AVE BOUTIQUE; SIDE VIEW: PONS IN MUSTARD, COMES IN SIZES RANGING FROM 6-10
Overalls- You can wear almost anything with them. You could dress it with a crop top, a T-Shirt, or a turtle neck. This item is a very versatile thing. This dress is from Piper and Scoot.
The Aldrich Jumper Dress in Denim
The Kempton Striped Tank Dress in Camel
Scalloped ends- This just makes any clothing item look a little more dressed up and girly.From Piper and scoot


Rust Colored clothing- This color is just so pretty. I'm not much of a fan of orange, but rust is my color. It just tones every neutral and helps every black and grey. From Olive Ave
Olive Ave Boutique; Front View: Lina Top In Rust, Comes In Sizes Small/Medium, Medium/Large, Fabric: 55% Cotton // 40% Viscose
Olive Ave Boutique; Front View: Addison Dress In Rust, Comes In Sizes Small, Medium, Large, Fabric: 95% Rayon // 5% Spandex
Mock necks- The almost turtle neck look is so cute. Even if its for layering or for the only layer. From Olive Ave
Olive Ave Boutique; Front View: Hudson Bodysuit In H.Grey, Comes In Sizes Small, Medium, Large, Fabric: 95% Cotton // 5% Spandex

That is it for this blog post, is there any fashion trend you love? any you hate? put it in the comments. I didn't post on Monday because I wanted to start posting on Friday, but this blog is for you, so tell me which day is better for you. Hope you have a great day. Goodbye lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review