To My Favorite Nine Year Old

You are such a good person and such a sweet girl. While you might be young you are still an inspiration. Even when you give attitude and Roll your eyes you teach me not everything perfect, and we don't have to be perfect all the time. You have shown me maturity and how to give others kindness. You no matter what have always gave to people. You never expect much, but when you get it i've never seen someone more thankful. When you dance to any song just because you teach me to be happy no matter what. You always have the best outfit combinations and never stop till you get it. You try so hard no matter what and never give up on your goals and dreams. People might not be nice all the time but you are nice to them. These arn't even all of your great attributes. This was a small list for such a powerful girl. You might be nine but you are my little inspiration. You will grow up to be a great lady. Thank you for being my little sister and my friend. Happy birthday!
Love,
Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review