Amazon Gifts You Need To Try

So I think we all know amazon is the place for funny gifts anytime of the year. So today I bring you a funny gift guide to amazon. I hope you love it!

Dancing with Jesus: The book
                                  Dancing with Jesus: Featuring a Host of Miraculous Moves
Now I don't know whats in this book but by the dad joke title i'm already loving it. I'm just saying lettuce begin, because toucan play at that game! Yes I am the master of dad jokes, even though my dad hates those jokes.

Sushi Socks:
                                 SUSHI SOCKS BOX 5 pairs Salmon Butterfish Octopus Maki FUNNY GIFT!Made in Europe
Now I don't know about you but this is great for your crazy sock lover friends. My church friends would all have sushi socks if it was up to me. Also the fact sushi is so good makes it even better!

Only as old as I feel:
                                                 Not a Day Over Fabulous | Coolife 12oz Stainless Steel Novelty Wine Tumbler Insulated Funny Sippy Cup with Lid and Straw | Perfect Birthday, Wedding, Christmas, Mother's Day Gifts for Women
This gift is great for you're older friend that doesn't even know their age. They are the party animal that pops their hip out of place while dancing. Give it to your grandma, I dare you lol.


Mermaid blanket:
                                              Fu Store Mermaid Tail Blanket Crochet Mermaid Blanket for Adult, Super Soft All Seasons Sofa Sleeping Blanket, Cool Birthday Wedding Christmas, 71 x 35 Inches, Mint Green
My sister is convinced she is a mermaid and wants anything with mermaids on it, so her having this would be a dream. So why not have her walk around with mermaid flippers?

A Root for my Roots:
                                              B-BEST Guardians of The Galaxy Groot Pen Pot Tree Man Pens Holder or Flower Pot with Drainage Hole Perfect for a Tiny Succulents Plants and Best Christmas Gift Idea 6"
I have never watched guardians of the galaxy but this root is so cute. I wouldn't mind it holding my plants lol. Just imagine the fright it would give your  neighbors. Just imagine you put it in your window that faces theirs and when they open the blinds there is a face waiting for them. Yes, I would love it!

Grammar shirts:
                                            Mashed Clothing I'm Silently Correcting Your Grammar Women's Long Sleeve T-Shirt
this is for that friend who corrects your grammar through text and seems to have perfectly formulated before saying them. You know who you are, your getting this present very soon!

Somebody catch that chicken!:
                                          TUSHUO Unique Hollow Design Chicken Wire Hook Dangle Earrings Funny Design Lovely Gift For Girl Women
My grandmother is obsessed with chickens and sunflowers. This would fit so perfectly in her collection nobody would question it. Perfect gift for your country bumpkins!

Burn Mints:
                                       World’s Okayest Brother Mints – Gifts for Brothers – Funny Brother Gifts – Mint Tins - Stocking Stuffers – Wintergreen Mints – Unique for Him – Little Brother Big Brother Reality Mints
My whole family loves mints! correction the whole entirety of everyone I've ever met loves mints! So if my brother ever wants some I will buy him this and when someone asks for a mint he will pull out this can for all to see. I think my plan is a sucky one but it has a slight burn to it.

Cant hold it, Butt this can:
                                      Hoovy Cat Butt Refrigerator Picture Magnets: 6 Cute & Funny Decorative Kitten Photo Magnets for Fridge| Cat Lover Gift Set
You see what I did the with that little subtitle? lol. Who doesn't need a set of cat rear ends to hold their jacket, Taylor swift is dying for this right now.

Cereal Killer:
                                                   Laser Engraved “Cereal Killer” Stainless Steel Spoon – Unique Funny Gifts
I would eat cereal just to use this spoon. I would get some questionable looks, but i'm okay with that. My spoon is my weapon of choice!

Suck up:
                                             Funny Mom Gifts - Coffee Mug: Thanks For Sharing Your DNA - Best Valentines Day Gifts For Mom, Women - Unique Gag Present Idea For Her From Daughter, Son - Cool Birthday Gift For Mom - Fun Novelty Cup
Now if you want to suck up to mom any time soon here is the cup for you. Just remember what that guy off cat and the hat says "Nobody likes a suck up"!

Trump that golf session:
                                   Funny Trump Golf Swing USA POTUS Golfer Golfing RED BG - PopSockets Grip and Stand for Phones and Tablets
Pop sockets are cool and everyone uses them, Trump is your president. Its a win win of support. Go for it!

Shucks pencil:
                                             Funny Pencil Sharpener The Last Log by Qualy Design Studio. Quality Pencil Sharpener to be Used in Office or Classroom. Great Unusual Gift for Kids and Adults. Unique Office Accessory.
This is odd but funny, I want one ASAP, I've never had a cute pencil sharpener.

Time for that comback:
                                              Insults and Comebacks for All Occasions
Now I never have any good comebacks because i'm just stumped, but if I did have a comeback I would be so happy. If I ever do have a comeback its five hours too late This is a dream come true for me, and I will get it mark my words!

Anthropologically speaking:
                                        I Found This Humerus Funny Orthopedic Doctor Shirt
I love The T.V show "Bones" so much. As soon as I saw this I laughed so hard because i'm sure Brennan has said it before.

How was yall's week? tell me in the comments. I guess my week has been just bubbly lol. Im tired right now, but I am so happy to post for you lovelies! Have a great day!
Quote of the week:
                                                  Image result for quotes that change lives

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review