Pulling an all nighter: and still being alive afterwards

I have seen this trend and decided why not! I used to be a night owl, so much so I stayed up till three am every night. As I got older I have noticed sleep effected many parts of life and now go to sleep at 9- 10 pm. Yes, i'm practically your great grandma. So I decided to see how I would do with this trend, so here are my results.
I started out confident. I decided I would have some fun while doing this and not just sit there staring at my wall wondering what i'm doing with my life (which is so boring staying up till 3 was out of the ordinary). I started it off at 9 pm tired and confident, a bad mix in my opinion. My mom had a friend over and her friends kids. The kids where being so rambunctious I decided to do a face mask while dancing to Shawn Mendes in my room. What can I say? I have "Particular taste" lol.  My sister had just gotten two new face masks at Walmart and made me try her clay mask. Now sense I have sensitive skin I should have been more careful. It burnt so bad I had to rub it off one minute into it. My moms friend was gone when I ran down stairs with this magically bubbly mask on my face. Thank the lord. My mom laughed her butt off as I wiped this torturous mask off my face. My sister had no problems and her face looked amazing afterwards so it does work. No shaming here. My mom then asked me to  put a face mask on her. I grabbed my charcoal peel of mask and prepared to smother her face in black goop. I put it on slowly, like I was a master at it, then she proceeded to say I put it on too thick. My sister took over as I searched for my next project.
 I decided to make coffee, because why not? I made a iced hazelnut coffee with extra coffee. I needed my energy, a lot of it. I was dragging already! I sat with my mom as she organised my sisters toys and talked with her.
Image result for i had to speak with my family meme
Jk. I had a great time.
I moved on to brushing my moms hair and braiding it. She was very skeptical because the last time I did her hair she ended with bald spots. That was ten years ago lol.
My little brother(one years old) pulled me to play with him. I played with a baby toy for about thirty minutes then ended up snuggling with him on the couch watching "Sesame Street". He was being so cute I couldn't deny him a good snuggle. When my mom pulled him to put him in bed my night was over. Just kidding, but it would be harder. It was around 12pm when everyone but my mom, me, and my brother(14 yrs old) where awake. I grabbed  bag of hot chips and decided to watch something that I haven't before. Because how many times can you really watch TFIOS without getting a little bored. I have even stopped crying while watching it and can quote it word for word. Needless to say, new movie it was. I decided on "Hairspray the movie", I love musicals and there is no doubt about it! I tried to dance with it but they moved to fast so I feel on my butt. My mom sat laughing at my ridiculousness.
Image result for me trying to dance meme
After taking the burn I sat and watched more of the movie. I zoned out at around 1 pm and started staring  at the wall, my brother was waving his hand in front of my face to see what was wrong, then we started a roast war, I won. And everyone went to bed, leaving me all alone.
I started to online shop,well look at items because I have no money lol. I looked through the olive and ave website, then went onto the Romwe website. I found cute clothes and screen shoot them.
Tiered Bell Sleeve Solid BlouseOlive Ave Boutique; Full View: Dilly Maxi In Mustard, Comes In Sizes Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, Fabric: 100% Polyester
Romwe                                                       Olive and ave

After that I started to look at pretty home designs and watch some "Friends" with it. I had a candy cane and tried to keep my eyes open. This was hard for me being three in the morning and no sleep yet. I watched the emperors new grove and at four am heard my dads alarm clock go off. So I ran to my room, because they didn't know I stayed up ALL night. I had about an hour of sleep before it was time to wake up.
Thats it guys! hope you like it and hope you leave some suggestions in the comment section! Have a great week lovelies!
Quote of the week:
Image result for quote of the week


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review