An Explanation and Random Q and A

Ever sense I've started this blog I have been asked a few question. Today I answer the most commonly asked ones. I hope you like it!

Why is it called "life? who's she"?- So when I was younger me and my friends used to joke about the fact we didn't have a life (but seriously what 11yr old has a life), so we just always joked about one day getting a life and we would share new things together. Well now that were older we have a bit more of a life and we share it and still grow together. So now into why I called it "life? who's she". One day our pastor was talking to my youth group and told us that life was too short and that we needed to live it with joy. My sister (being funny) said "joy? who's she" and I taught about it. What is life? what is it really. not what others call it, but what I want it to be. So i asked myself, Life? who's she.
Why did i start this blog? well I have a article about this one! https://lifewhosshe.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-blog-whos-she-the.html
and yes I linked it but I just wanted to show you all how my life unfolded. Slowly and surely I would find find what life was about, That a shorter story than what the post was about.

What program do i use for my blog? Blogger, man that was an easy.

Do i run out of ideas?- um, of course! Its hard to always have new ideas for a blog post every Friday but I do it because I love you guys!

When do I post? every Friday, but it used to be every Monday.

How did I know I wanted a blog? I read blogs as a kid and decided that I wanted one, it took me about a year to figure out how I wanted it and to post my first post.

Do I post about my religion? of course!

Random Q and A

What is your favorite color? Yellow (not highlighter yellow, more of a lemonade)

quick writer intermission: my computer totally died rn, so I totally had to run to the charger, I swear I forget that computers die.. lol

Favorite drink? Anything coffee related and water

Favorite sent? Any thing warm/ vanilla, and cologne if its not too strong (because I get really red if someone doesn't wait 30 mins before meeting me after putting on cologne)

How many siblings do I have? I have 10 siblings and if dads and dogs count I have 12 lol

What kind of animal do I have? a dog, he is 15 years old

How old am I? Just turned 16 bro! No? okay I will never say bro again lol

My favorite subject? History, because my dad has watched history documentary's with me sense I was 2. So im kind of addicted to learning about past events and learn how to prevent future problems.

What do I want to be when im older? Anything in the medical field, or maybe a teacher. anything that helps people really.

Favorite food? anything with gravy involved, like: chicken fried stake, mashed potatoes, and rice and gravy

Least favorite food? I can be quite picky with my food, but im trying to change that. So I honestly hate stake, pork chops, and ribs. Im not vegan just hate the texture of these meets. I will say there was this one time my mom cooked ribs and it was so good!

What is my morning routing? I would love to tell but I will do a blog post on it just for you lovelies

Favorite you tuber? Hannah Meloche or Joanna Cena. I just have to say there like my two sides of my personality, so put them together you have me.

Favorite movie? well I love: mean girls, a walk to remember, the fault in our stars and wreak it Ralph ( my inner six year old is screaming that number two is out) my brother has banned me from watching wreak it Ralph 2, but I will watch it, trust me I will find a way lol.

Have I ever watched a horror movie? yes, but I didn't sleep for a long time afterword, so never again.

Public school or home school? I am home schooled and have been for a year and I love it!



So that is it with random questions. If you have any leave them in the comments! I would love to hear from you guys. I have been accepted into National Honors Society, if you want me to write a blog post on the process and what my Application was I would gladly do so.  Bye lovelies, till next Friday 
Here is the quote of the week! tell me if you want me to start doing quotes of the week as well.
Image result for lafleur quotes






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review