My Morning Routine

This is my morning Routine! I have had this morning routine sense I was 15 and I love it! It gives me time to do a lot of things and have a better mind set throughout they day. Lets begin.

1.Wake up
So I happen to wake up at 5 am. Which gives me some time to do what I love. My alarm is "Kiwi" by harry styles. Its such a up beat song that I end up dancing.
Image result for It's wake up time gif
2. I make my Bed and it just looks so great sense i'm half a sleep (just kidding, it looks like i have set a tornado on my bed). Studies show that if you make your bed in the morning it leads to a better and more productive day.
Image result for messy made beds
3. I walk down stairs and make a 32 ounce cup of ice water. I read that drinking ice water when you get up starts your metabolism and gives your body hydration after eight hours of no water.
Image result for Its wake up time grown ups gif
4. I grab my cold brew that I made in my french press and make an iced coffee.
5. I walk up stairs to get ready. I grab my phone and put  on my podcast. Currently "stuff you missed in history class" by how stuff works.
6. I bring my ton of stuff to get ready in the restroom. I have My drinks as well as: my hairbrush, my clean and clear morning bust acne wash, my Lorel 360 pomegranate exfoliate, and my Eucerin baby lotion, and a hair tie.
Image result for morning burst face washImage result for loreal 360 pomegranate exfoliator
7. I wash my face with the morning burst then with the Lorel
6. I put the Eucerin lotion on my face. I use Eucerin because i have dry skin and i use baby lotion because it usually doesn't have any sents inside of it and its better for your skin.
Image result for eucerin baby lotion
8.  I have usually finished my coffee by now so I brush my teeth with Crest whitening toothpaste. I floss with the same brand floss
9. Now its around 5:40 so I wake my brother up for school. He usually is quick to get up but he has fallen asleep again so I spend ten minutes making sure he takes his medicine and does his chores as well.
10. My podcast is over so I walk down stairs and set my coffee cup in the sink and watch Friends till 6:20
11. I stand outside finishing my water checking my feeds, and looking at the news. Me and my brother wait for the bus till 6:30
12. I come back inside (because i'm home-schooled) and wake up ll the other kids. I help them pick out there clothes then send them to my mom so she can fix their hair
13. I make breakfast for my mom and little twin siblings and eat.
14. I finish a few tests then watch a show with the kids while my mom takes the other kids to school.

This is the end of my morning routine! I hope you liked it guys. Any other tips or tricks you think would help my morning routine? anything y'all want me to tryout? would you like a night routine?Thank you lovelies for reading again, see you Friday!
Quote of the week: Image result for lafleur quotes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review