Easter Festivities

Its Easter and we know what that means! Fun, Family, and a heck of a lot of candy. Now sense I have so many siblings we have a lot of eggs to hunt! And a bunch more eggs to grab. So let me walk you through my Easter Sunday.
             Of course we started our day off with a coffee and a 32 oz glass of water!
                                        Image result for coffee meme
After that I decided to have a little blue agave mask to make my face look bright and happy. So I will give a quick review of the blue agave mask from Biore. The first time I used it my face burned a little so I didn't use it again. But a few weeks later I tried again and it didn't burn, It gave a little tingle and made my skin look so good. I would recommend to anyone really. This isn't sponsored, honest opinions.
                                                   Image result for blue agave diore
I got ready doing my hair in a twisted up-do and put on my eater dress. I went down stairs and washed my hands and began cooking Green Bean casserole. The recipe is as followed
Recipe: 
Ingredients-
4 cans of Greenbeans
1 bag of french fried onions
1 8 oz can of cream of mushroom
Cooking:
Pre-heat oven to 350
Mix all of the green beans and the cream of mushroom together
Pour half of the french fried onions into your green beans
Heat your mixture for 30 minutes
after its done put the remaining french fried onions on top and put the pan back in the oven for 5 minutes
Serve and enjoy.
                                      Image result for green bean casserole
Now after this we went to church to have, well, church. lol. We had a great service full of great music, preaching, and prayer. The message was called the open tomb. We after the message went and had a time of fellowship. Which included some really cute puppies! They had the most adorable blue eyes and pretty brown fur. I almost took them from my friend. Lol i'm just kidding. I ate my fair share of food with a glass of tea and some more water. I love water lol. After we finished eating we went and cleaned up the eating hall and had some pictures taken. We went home to do a quick pick up of the house that we had to run out of to make it in time for church. It wasn't very messy and we pulled all of our stuff together to go to my aunts house. She had just bought a new one and wanted to celebrate Easter there. I do have to say it was so pretty. When we got there we celebrated Easter, as well as my moms birthday. Happy birthday mom! We ate dinner at 5 pm. We had Tex-Mex and then hid some Easter eggs for the kids. 
                                              Image result for easter egg hunting memes
We noticed that some people had left but didn't really think much of it till all the big kids where lead to the park. Now if you need to know anything about my family its that we are VERY competitive. And I mean very competitive. The adults told us that there where random objects hidden throughout the park. Not just eggs! I hadn't been hunting in years. So I was totally surprised. I grabbed a bag and went looking for random objects. Now let me just say this was the hardest egg hunt I had ever seen. People where tripping each other, grabbing other peoples stuff. I mean true chaos. I was getting a ping pong ball out of a tree and my sister tackled me for it. I mean, who does that? leaves where everywhere. I got 20 bucks after it all so i'm fine.
                                             Image result for funny leaves in hair
After we got in the car I watched a little bit of Romeo and Juliet. I hate Romeo and Juliet but I love Hailee Seinfeld, so I guess I win. I fell asleep. Literally so worn out I fell asleep during a movie, which I never do. 
So that's it lovelies! I hope you liked reading this blog. I hope you loved it. Have any stories of your Easter? What did you guys do? Bye.
Quote of the week:
Image result for funny quotes



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review