Happy Birthday Mom!

Dear Mom,
Mom you're such a great person. From the little thongs you do to the extravagant things you do. You always do whats best for me and my siblings. You forget yourself and that is very honorable. You put other first and I know that God loves that! You will forever be my favorite person but also the person I lean on. I can tell you anything and you always give the best advice! Don't ever forget that I love you and that will never change.
Love,
Jesslyn
And what would i do without memes! so here you go!
Image result for happy birthday memes Image result for happy birthday memes
Image result for happy birthday memesImage result for happy birthday memesImage result for happy birthday memesImage result for happy birthday memes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review