Going without coffee for a week: I died

Okay so to begin with the fact I love coffee. I mean LOVE it. So a week without it would be a disaster for me, so I thought why not! I'm already a walking disaster why not take away what made me at least awake! I drink about 2-3 cups off coffee a day. So here begins a week of torture and craziness.
Image result for funny coffee memes
Day one: I didn't drink any coffee and I was fine, till I got this serious headache, I didn't think about the fact of not having coffee did that. So I thought I just happened to have a head ache for my bad luck strike I seem to have following me around. Now I started this on a Thursday so I was in school. I literally fell asleep in the middle of class, which I never do. I also couldn't get up from my sleep, which was new for me, considering I wake up when someone thinks about drooping a hat.

Day Two: It was Friday, A day to be happy and shine brighter than a diamond and I was sleeping. My head was whirling and I couldn't believe I didn't have a class till one. I was happy, but had no energy to speak of. I didn't even want to talk because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I had a headache but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. So I powered through. But little did I know the worst was yet to come!
                                                       Image result for funny coffee memes

Day Three: I had Drama team Practice, Sign Team Practice, And was going to volunteer at My church food bank. My head hurt so bad people talking hurt so bad. So after hours of rehearsing lines and signing to songs I had to volunteer, which i'm happy to do, but this head ache rendered me. On top of it all we had a boom in service to the community.We served 114 families. I was so going to have a cup of coffee to stop the pain but I powered through because I was doing this for you guys. So when we went home I fell on the couch and went into a deep 3 hour sleep. I woke up and ate dinner then cleaned the kitchen and took some ibuprofen (which has no caffeine, fact checked) I stayed up and played with my siblings then went to bed after a quick bath.
                                      Image result for funny sleep memes

Day four: I had church today, I didn't have a headache and felt great. I sang and still no effect of no coffee. My vocal cords worked for me and I took some pretty awesome service notes. I went home and took a really long nap, because i'm still very tired. I would say this day was the best so far and a complete turn around from the day before. All I had to do is get a little nap then went to our night service fully happy and awake.

Day Five: I had a great day! The birds where chirping and I was just so alive I didn't know what to do. I still took a long nap, but i'm also a teen, so that mean i'm still growing. I did my school work and went to class with a smile on my face, I thought a headache was coming on in the middle of the day but that reversed quickly and I ended up having a great day.

                                            Related image
Day Six: I woke with a bit of a headache but this seems to be a common theme with no coffee, which means I should probably drink it! I'm just kidding, but the no coffee thing is starting to feel better and I think I could do this for a month. I haven't really thought about having coffee this whole time, which is new. I feel a little tired, but i'm sure that's just a morning thing. I went to bed super early, even for me. But had a great sleep.

Day Seven:I was finally with no symptoms and I had a great day. I will admit I had a bit of an attitude this day, and I will blame it on the coffee lol.

Editors Note:I just had my first drink of coffee and man i'm still in love lol. I thought it would taste weird after a week but its still amazing!


Well I hope you all liked this post! It was hard challenge ill admit, but anything for you guys! I hope you guys liked it, if there is anything you guys want me to try comment down below! Thank you again for reading lovelies! Have a great week.
                                                      Image result for quote of the day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review