Using Lemon to Lighten My Hair

Now I have dark Blonde locks. As with any color hair your hair gets darker after having very little sun exposure. So this darkening typically happens in the middle of winter months. Now I don't know about you but its mostly noticeable on blonde hair. In the summer my hair has highlights for days and looks amazing in pictures. Then n the winter it looks like I have someone elses hair on my head. So I  thought "Lets put an end to this once and for all". Now I had heard of the lemon highlight way before, so i thought why not.
                      Related imageImage result for plus signImage result for lemon

I had a bottle of lemon juice lying around because I use it for my throat after and before I sing. It helps make your vocals less scratchy and easier to hit those notes! So I had  enough juice to put through my current 6 feet of hair. Now I went outside with some work to do. You can sit out there with nothing to do! I had a few tests on Macbeth by Shakespeare, I made hundreds! So I sat thinking as to why Macbeth did what he did. Its really weird to have to think like the psychopath Macbeth. Though so far its a recommended book. Even though I hate Romeo and Juliet (Yes, i'm sorry) but I liked this a lot so far.
Yes to this:                                                     No to this:
Image result for Macbeth                   Image result for romeo and juliet
Once I was done with my Shakespearean quizzes I just laid down looking at the sky. Thinking about what in the world I could possibly do so I wasn't thinking about sleeping in the sun, which is a very bad idea. My brother roared around me like a dinosaur and tried to scare me. He doesn't know that I have dealt with the Dino-Brother for about six moths so I just smiled and laughed till he gave up. He retreated to making a fort out of a playhouse, that's what he said don't ask me lol.
                                                       Image result for dinosaurs costume

So I sat thinking of what else I would write for this blog, a few ideas came up, i'm so happy to be trying new things. Then I decided to watch a YouTube video. I watched a video by Hannah Meloche, shes my favorite you tuber. Then watched a video by Luca Whitaker.
Hannah Meloche:                                                Luca Whitaker:
Image result for hannah meloche          Image result for luca whitaker
Then I went inside to check my hair after an hour of sitting outside. I know I didn't give it much time, but my Hair was little bit lighter. Instead of having my usual dark hair I and a few more highlights and my hair was a shade lighter. I liked what I saw and called it a day. Plus how long could I be outside without getting a little dehydrated. So I drank a 32 ounce glass of water.
                                             Image result for legally blonde boyfriend
I didn't loo like this by the ended, but that's okay with me lol

Okay lovelies that's a wrap! Hope you loved it, I had fun making this for you guys, if you have anything you want to see comment below! I would love to here from you all. Have a great week lovelies!
Quote of the week:
                                             Image result for quotes of the week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog? who's she

Envisionment: working for your better self -glow up diaries-

The Selection Series Review